Having Garmin zumo XT problems? there is loads of help and advice in this forum
jfheath
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 255 times
Great Britain

Image Store for Pages on the Zumo XT and Basecamp

Post by jfheath »

Nothing to see here.

If you have arrived here because a new post has been announced. It is just me adding more pictures for some pages.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST1300A9 - Currently: Zumo 590/5 and Zumo XT - Previous: Zumo 550 and Zumo 660.
BTM03 module to provide Bluetooth link to Autocom. XT paired up to Android Smartphone
Milu23771
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 8 times
Italy

Re: Draft of Off-road investigation on XT

Post by Milu23771 »

Thank you very much Jfheath, for your research that you have shared with this precious Pdf. This is already the second time that you have helped me in solving my problems with navigating routes. Not knowing the English language well, I had your document translated online and, although in some places the translation is lost a little, it was very useful to me, especially for creating off-road tracks with Basecamp. Following your lines I created two off-piste routes around my house, I tried to navigate them with the GPS simulator, in Off Road mode, Straight Line navigation and Off recalculation. Everything worked wonders. My red arrow perfectly follows the purple track, through all the training points and Way Points. I didn't have the same success with Explore. "Where do you go?" -Explore- Paths- Path created. In this case the simulator does not work and I now do not have the opportunity to go out and try with the bike, but in two cases the navigator has returned me a different route from the original. I probably left out some settings, or made some mess. I'm going to do more rehearsals. In the meantime, thank you again. Hello