How to Identify Track Showing on Map

For everything Garmin Zumo 390/395/396 related
Long Ride
United States of America

How to Identify Track Showing on Map

Post by Long Ride »

I have a track that I have told to show on map but I don't recognize it by name. rether than scrolling through all my tracks is it possible to identify which one it is?
Long Ride
United States of America

Re: How to Identify Track Showing on Map

Post by Long Ride »

or alternatively...is there a shortcut to turn off all Tracks showing on my Map?
jfheath
Has liked: 267 times
Been liked: 587 times
Great Britain

Post by jfheath »

Maybe it is the 'Where I've Been' track that is recorded wherever you go.

You can turn that off - On the 590/595/XT it is in Settings / Map & Vehicle / Map Layers / Travel History. It migth be in the same place on your device.

Turning that off will at least make the screen less cluttered - you might be able to recognise anything that still remains

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.
Long Ride
United States of America

Post by Long Ride »

Its actually one of my saved tracks I just can't remember which one. I have to go check on of many tracks that it could be to see if it is checked. Would be nice to just "clear map" or "turn off all tracks" with one keystroke
jfheath
Has liked: 267 times
Been liked: 587 times
Great Britain

Post by jfheath »

drastic but quick solution

Download them into Basecamp - they will appear in the window on the left when you select your devic, and take a copy. Or just use the track on Basecamp to help identify it.

Or once you have a copy Delete all tracks in the Zumo. That will be in Tracks, Usually in the spanner or 3 bar menu.

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.