Kurviger - Can anyone help please ?

Got a question about any other routing software that you use for creating routes and transferring to your Zumo? Then post in here and we will try our best to help
Zumek
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 16 times
Poland

Re: Kurviger - Can anyone help please ?

Post by Zumek »

jfheath wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:58 pm
@Zumek - Was it the intention to create all points as favourites/waypoints or is that just what the Kurviger app does ?
I simply created start, end point, added three shaping and three via points using map.
jfheath
Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 625 times
Great Britain

Post by jfheath »

Thank you!
Have owned Zumo 550, 660 == Now have Zumo XT, 595, 590, Headache
Use Basecamp (mainly), MyRouteApp (sometimes)

Zumo 590, 595 & Basecamp pdf link
Zumo XT & BC Link

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.
jfheath
Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 625 times
Great Britain

Post by jfheath »

Just revisiting my last comment.

Kurviger gets round the fact that the Zumos 595 and XT tend to rename most routepoints - by decalring every single route point as a "Waypoint" (A Garmin Waypoint rather than a Kurviger Waypoint). By doing this, every route point gets added to favourites - for which the Zumo seems to be obliged to not alter the name that was given.

Having said that, I haven't found a way in Kurviger to change the name of any route point. Type something into the box and it looks up its databse to try to find a match. Not a statement. An observation from a very inexperienced user.
Have owned Zumo 550, 660 == Now have Zumo XT, 595, 590, Headache
Use Basecamp (mainly), MyRouteApp (sometimes)

Zumo 590, 595 & Basecamp pdf link
Zumo XT & BC Link

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.