MRA Promotion Xmas 2022

Got a question about any other routing software that you use for creating routes and transferring to your Zumo? Then post in here and we will try our best to help
jfheath
Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 625 times
Great Britain

MRA Promotion Xmas 2022

Post by jfheath »

This just popped into my inbox for anyone interested.

Offers for My Route App - the route planner and/or the navigation app.

https://info.myrouteapp.com/holidays-20 ... ed1dd413ff

Still not as cheap as the offer I got by signing by having used the free version of the planner for a few months.

I still prefer Basecamp, but MRA is pretty good.
Have owned Zumo 550, 660 == Now have Zumo XT, 595, 590, Headache
Use Basecamp (mainly), MyRouteApp (sometimes)

Zumo 590, 595 & Basecamp pdf link
Zumo XT & BC Link

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.
Marty88

Re: MRA Promotion Xmas 2022

Post by Marty88 »

Hello and thank you for the information. I might be interested.
My site here : kinkyfay
colirv
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 35 times
Great Britain

Post by colirv »

€149 for the Planner is pretty good, even so. I love being able to create routes on my Android tablet and send them straight to the XT. On tour it saves carting around a laptop for Basecamp.
Colin
BMW R1250RS
jfheath
Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 625 times
Great Britain

Post by jfheath »

I thought so.

Be sure to understand the differences between the various export formats. One of them strips out the sahping points. One of them leaves the route calculation to the Zumo. All include the original plot of your route as an unalterable track. All described and illustrated here.

app.php/ZXT-P72

I checked this out a few weeks ago to make sure that it was still current, but things might have changed - we don't get notifications. They never announced that they had added the Via Point / Shaping Point distinction (not to me anyway) - something that is really crucial for Garmin users.

I found that the email option in Save / Email Route worked well on the first attempt to email me the route, but failed or took a VERY long time on the second. I resorted to saving as a GPX and attaching that to a normal email to get it to my smartphone / iPad.
Have owned Zumo 550, 660 == Now have Zumo XT, 595, 590, Headache
Use Basecamp (mainly), MyRouteApp (sometimes)

Zumo 590, 595 & Basecamp pdf link
Zumo XT & BC Link

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.