Bluetooth headsets

Got any questions about Audio, Headsets and Earplugs then please use this section.
Moose
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 21 times
United States of America

Re: Bluetooth headsets

Post by Moose »

also tried no difference back to the drawing board
Stu
Site Admin
Has liked: 398 times
Been liked: 212 times
Great Britain

Post by Stu »

tojjer wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:36 pm Good to hear it seems good. When you hear the sat nav instructions, do you hear all of it, or is the very beginning missing. My current one seems to nee to wake up first, and I miss the very first part of the instruction
I saw this reply when you posted it and have been meaning to test it on mine as I always have the volume off!

I got chance today to try it and I get all the instructions through to my headset (scalarider Q3) nothing missing
tojjer
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 20 times
Great Britain

Post by tojjer »

Stu wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:34 pm
tojjer wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:36 pm Good to hear it seems good. When you hear the sat nav instructions, do you hear all of it, or is the very beginning missing. My current one seems to nee to wake up first, and I miss the very first part of the instruction
I saw this reply when you posted it and have been meaning to test it on mine as I always have the volume off!

I got chance today to try it and I get all the instructions through to my headset (scalarider Q3) nothing missing
Thanks Stu, I'm wondering if it's worth that extra money to get what I get now basically.
Will take a look at the Q3
Stu
Site Admin
Has liked: 398 times
Been liked: 212 times
Great Britain

Post by Stu »

I'm thinking of upgrading my Q3 if I do I will post it on here for sale!

I will have a look at what the NEC bike has to offer!