Garmin Express Mac Update

carolinarider09
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 35 times
United States of America

Garmin Express Mac Update

Post by carolinarider09 »

I have tired several times to down load the new version for the Mac and it has failed to download properly every time. Will keep trying and update this topic as I do.

Rebooted the computer, cleared all history, tried again, download still failed. I did update the version that runs in Windows 7 (running on the Mac via VMware). It worked fine. Not sure of the download issue with the Mac version.
carolinarider09
United States of America

Re: Garmin Express Mac Update

Just tried to update Garmin Express again and the installation failed again. Different internet connection, different location. So, i do not know what the issue is. Garmin express still works but the Mac version on my computer cannot be updated.
H2R
Been liked: 3 times
United States of America

Post by H2R »

It looks like I am experiencing the same issue. I am running Garmin Express 6.14.0.0 on Mojave 10.14.5. When I try to manually update from within Garmin Express I get an "update failed" error.
carolinarider09
United States of America

I will have to check with my iMac which is not running Mojave and see what happens. I am running 10.14.5 on my MacBook Air.
carolinarider09
United States of America

Ok, just went to the Garmin Express website and downloaded the new version. It was saved in my downloads folder. I then installed and it now says I have version 6.14.1.0. I have not verified it works. But...

So, the issue appears to be with the Garmin Express download function in the program.