V7.18.0

sussamb
Has liked: 311 times
Been liked: 357 times
Great Britain

V7.18.0

Post by sussamb »

Garmin Express v7.18.0 is available for PC today. If you would like to update to the latest version, please visit “About” within the Settings of the Express application and select “Check for Updates to Express.” This version includes the following changes:

Resolved an issue with USB sticks and SD cards potentially not being detected.
Resolved a crash that could occur when accessing the Removable Storage location under Manage Maps.
Resolved a server error that could occur when attempting to add a device that requires signing into Garmin Connect.
Implemented string translations that were missing.
When a user disables Garmin Express from always running in the background within the Settings, Garmin Express will also be removed from the Startup tab for Windows.
Resolved additional crashes.
Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Bear
Been liked: 3 times
Great Britain

Re: V7.18.0

Post by Bear »

Installed but not tried as there's no new maps to install. It doesn't show up in Windows Task Manager or CCleaner's startup lists.
Peobody
Subscriber
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 277 times
United States of America

Re: V7.18.0

Post by Peobody »

Bear wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:06 am Installed but not tried as there's no new maps to install. It doesn't show up in Windows Task Manager or CCleaner's startup lists.
I looks like the indeed fixed the problem of it always running in the background. In fact, I think this is the first time I have done an upgrade where the option to leave it running in the background was not ticked by default.
2008 Honda GL1800 Goldwing
1995 Kawasaki ZG1000 Concours
zūmo XT linked to Cardo Packtalk Bold and iPhone SE.