Using earbuds with XT

Feel free to join up and say hello here.
jfheath
Has liked: 280 times
Been liked: 612 times
Great Britain

Re: Using earbuds with XT

Post by jfheath »

joe68sg1 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:39 am OK, turns out I had my Samsung S10e paired with the XT and the earbuds.
It is so easy to do this - and many BT devices will just connect with whatever they paired with last time. This happens about a tenth of a second after you have disconnected them !

I have a cheap set of BT earphones and mic and they are there so that I can test things out while sitting at my desk, rather than freezing my bits off in a cold garage, flattening the bike's battery. And I always remind myself that I must disconnect my GLINBT18 earphones from the XT and pair it with my BTM03 which the BT device that plugs into my wired intercom. Do I remember ? Hardly ever.

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.
jfheath
Has liked: 280 times
Been liked: 612 times
Great Britain

Post by jfheath »

joe68sg1 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:39 am OK, turns out I had my Samsung S10e paired with the XT and the earbuds.
It is so easy to do this - and many BT devices will just connect with whatever they paired with last time. This happens about a tenth of a second after you have disconnected them !

I have a cheap set of BT earphones and mic and they are there so that I can test things out while sitting at my desk, rather than freezing my bits off in a cold garage, flattening the bike's battery. And I always remind myself that I must disconnect my GLINBT18 earphones from the XT and pair it with my BTM03 which the BT device that plugs into my wired intercom. Do I remember ? Hardly ever.

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.
joe68sg1
Been liked: 5 times
United States of America

Post by joe68sg1 »

Thanks again for all the help
I am really looking forward to using it a lot this summer