New User From Virginia

Feel free to join up and say hello here.
gbyoung2
United States of America

New User From Virginia

Post by gbyoung2 »

Have been using a 550 that I bought used for a number of years. Has worked well, even tho' I have had to replace the screen / digitizer a couple of times, internal battery, and eventually the keypads.

Anyway, had a question to see if there is a way to alphabetize the favorites list. Sure would make it easier to find a location, even if you don't remember how you spelled it when you entered it.

Many thanks, and hope to peruse the many topics now that I am here.
Peobody
Subscriber
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 277 times
United States of America

Re: New User From Virginia

Post by Peobody »

Greetings from North Carolina. Welcome to the forum!

I don't know about the 550 but know that the XT sorts based on distance from your current location. I am not aware of any option to change that. I might be worthwhile to post the question in the forum dedicated to the 450/550.
2008 Honda GL1800 Goldwing
1995 Kawasaki ZG1000 Concours
zūmo XT linked to Cardo Packtalk Bold and iPhone SE.
gbyoung2
United States of America

Post by gbyoung2 »

Appreciate it. Figured I'd introduce myself here first with my question, then move it to the 550 board if nothing popped up here.

Thank you again.
jfheath
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 613 times
Great Britain

Post by jfheath »

Too long ago for me to remember, but they may be displayed in order of distance from your current location.

[edit] Sorry @Peobody. Using my smartphone - I didn't read through the previous posts. You had already said exactly the same thing !

Today, I discovered something really important. I found another way that doesn't work.
gbyoung2
United States of America

Post by gbyoung2 »

Well poo!!

That's exactly how they are presented (by increasing mileage). Never noticed that before, and if I did, it just didn't register.

Thank you both.