point of interest - limit 500

Having Garmin zumo XT problems? there is loads of help and advice in this forum
blahooma
Estonia

point of interest - limit 500

Post by blahooma »

How to view all points?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sussamb
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 257 times
Great Britain

Re: point of interest - limit 500

Post by sussamb »

It shows the nearest. If you want others put the XT in simulation mode and set your location somewhere nearer the area you're interested in.
Peobody
Subscriber
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times
United States of America

Post by Peobody »

I have never seen a listing like that on the the XT. It looks like a Basecamp POI search results list with the names whited out except that I have never seen the return arrow (upper left) and my maximum is 50. If it is indeed from the XT, please post the steps that produce such a list.

I don't know of any way to display all POI's. AFAIK, the XT and Basecamp display a limited number in order of distance from your search location.
2008 Honda GL1800 Goldwing
zūmo XT linked to Cardo Packtalk Bold and iPhone SE.
blahooma
Estonia

Post by blahooma »

Peobody wrote: 28 Jul 2022 18:03 I have never seen a listing like that on the the XT. It looks like a Basecamp POI search results list with the names whited out except that I have never seen the return arrow (upper left) and my maximum is 50. If it is indeed from the XT, please post the steps that produce such a list.

I don't know of any way to display all POI's. AFAIK, the XT and Basecamp display a limited number in order of distance from your search location.
XT and Basecamp
po1.png
First 50
Then 200
Then 500 MAX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sussamb
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 257 times
Great Britain

Post by sussamb »

As I posted, you need to refocus your search, both on your device and in BaseCamp, if you wish to see more