Faulty? Bluetooth questions

Having Garmin zumo XT problems? there is loads of help and advice in this forum
lkraus
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 110 times
United States of America

Re: Faulty? Bluetooth questions

Post by lkraus »

My XT is paired to my Sena 20s as a phone (A2DP). I have mp3 files on the XT playing music pretty much all the time. There are no red light cameras around here, but I definitely hear audible warnings for the alerts I've selected: school zones, railroad crossings and upcoming reduced speed zones.

Settings>Language & Keyboard>Voice Language: American English-Zoe("Garmin Real Directions"). The navigation instructions have no distortion.
United States of America

Re: Faulty? Bluetooth questions

Post by SiDziner »

lkraus wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:47 pm My XT is paired to my Sena 20s as a phone (A2DP). I have mp3 files on the XT playing music pretty much all the time. There are no red light cameras around here, but I definitely hear audible warnings for the alerts I've selected: school zones, railroad crossings and upcoming reduced speed zones.

Settings>Language & Keyboard>Voice Language: American English-Zoe("Garmin Real Directions"). The navigation instructions have no distortion.
Thanks for the response. I have Zoe voice selected as well. When you say "paired as a phone" how did you determine that? Does the Sena have a phone icon in the XTs Bluetooth menu instead of a headset icon? That could very well be the differentiator in our experience. Do you have a Bluetooth headset you could pair with your XT to test it there is a difference?