Old bike new Zumo xt

Having Garmin zumo XT problems? there is loads of help and advice in this forum
Kelly

Old bike new Zumo xt

Post by Kelly »

Looking to use my new Zumo XT with my old 2010 Harley touring bike. I’m hoping to Bluetooth the Zumo XT to the bike via a Bluetooth receiver adapter to the auxiliary port so I can play it through my bike speakers. Any input would be appreciated thanks.
Joby
Been liked: 2 times
Great Britain

Re: Old bike new Zumo xt

Post by Joby »

Yes that will work perfectly. I'd recommend a Fiio uBTR Bluetooth receiver because it is good value and it can be used while charging. So if you connect it to the switched power from the bike you can leave it there permanently and not worry about charging it. The sound quality is really good. Much better than the wired sound I got from my old 590LM. I use it with headphones. If you want a fancier one with better sound quality Fiio have a whole range but the uBTR works great.
axle97
Mexico

Re: Old bike new Zumo xt

Post by axle97 »

Yamaha Zumo XT is one of the best bikes to ride. I wish Yamaha launches an updated and cheaper version of this bike, it would be really great. Yamaha has currently no bike under 60000 in the Indian market, which is a big downside. People mostly prefer bikes under 60000 because they are reliable, cheap, easy to maintain, and best for commuting. Yamaha uses to have a bike in this segment but it has been discontinued. As per a news report, Yamaha is working to bring a new commuter bike under 60000 in India to compete with Honda, Bajaj, and Hero. I hope it is launched soon. Source: https://www.mototechindia.com/best-bikes-under-60000/