Need a pencil

For any questions and tips and tricks on how to use Basecamp for MAC then please post in this section.
camardelle
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time
United States of America

Need a pencil

Post by camardelle »

On the PC version of BC, there is an edit function that allows me to "rejoin" a route in progress and it's represented with a pencil icon. I can't find the option in my Mac version.

Any help?
advnzer
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 8 times
New Zealand

Re: Need a pencil

Post by advnzer »

pencil icon?The pencil icon for me is "INSERT' a via or shaping point into a route.If you have two routes open there is an option to join two routes under the edit/advanced menus
camardelle
Been liked: 1 time
United States of America

Post by camardelle »

That's what I'm looking for...the "insert" function. Is that the same thing as joining two routes?
Steve W
Been liked: 10 times
Canada

Post by Steve W »

Open the route properties window of the route you want to re-join or extend. Activate the route tool (control r). Go to work.

To join two or more routes, open the route properties box of the first one and drag additions into the box in the order you want to add them.
advnzer
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 8 times
New Zealand

Post by advnzer »

Steve W wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:06 pm Open the route properties window of the route you want to re-join or extend. Activate the route tool (control r). Go to work.

To join two or more routes, open the route properties box of the first one and drag additions into the box in the order you want to add them.
in windows and basecamp you have two routes open
join.jpg
join.jpg (147.37 KiB) Viewed 3702 times