Mounting cradle required

For everything Garmin Zumo 660/665 related
Northwestbudda
Great Britain

Mounting cradle required

Post by Northwestbudda »

Hi all looking to remount my old 660 onto another bike,at the moment it’s on my bmw gsa with nav prep I did have my original mount that was fitted to my old bike which I removed and put somewhere safe! And now can’t find it anywhere and looking on the net now discontinued has any on out there got a 660 mount in good working condition with all its wires intact?can anyone help please… bud….
kernowing
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 55 times
Great Britain

Re: Mounting cradle required

Post by kernowing »

Northwestbudda wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:49 pm Hi all looking to remount my old 660 onto another bike,at the moment it’s on my bmw gsa with nav prep I did have my original mount that was fitted to my old bike which I removed and put somewhere safe! And now can’t find it anywhere and looking on the net now discontinued has any on out there got a 660 mount in good working condition with all its wires intact?can anyone help please… bud….
If you use Farcebook, have a look in Marketplace. I found two mounts on there.
2007 GL1800 Goldwing
2018 Triumph Speedmaster 1200 (now sold)
Zumo 660LM
kernowing
Great Britain

Post by kernowing »

@Northwestbudda Sorry, make that 3 possibles :shock:
2007 GL1800 Goldwing
Zumo 660LM
Northwestbudda
Great Britain

Post by Northwestbudda »

Don’t do Facebook have seen new ones on flea bay but they look like copy’s so not sure if they would work properly?.now while messing around with the 660 on the bmw prep it’s never given voice commands from its built in speaker,(works fine when hand held) so when looking into finding a mount I came across a diagram of the power pins on the mount and only the top four pins are power in and out,so I carefully placed a same peace of thin tape over the other connectors on the back of the nav and hay presto charging nav and voice please drive to high lighted route.hope this info can help someone else? Still need a mount for the Honda!
kernowing
Great Britain

Post by kernowing »

Northwestbudda wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:45 am Don’t do Facebook have seen new ones on flea bay but they look like copy’s so not sure if they would work properly?.now while messing around with the 660 on the bmw prep it’s never given voice commands from its built in speaker,(works fine when hand held) so when looking into finding a mount I came across a diagram of the power pins on the mount and only the top four pins are power in and out,so I carefully placed a same peace of thin tape over the other connectors on the back of the nav and hay presto charging nav and voice please drive to high lighted route.hope this info can help someone else? Still need a mount for the Honda!
There's 3 on there, one at £10, one at £50 and another at £80. I can message the sellers and give them your contact details if you want to follow them up. You can send me a PM with your contact No. if you would like to do that. Cheers, Pete.
2007 GL1800 Goldwing
Zumo 660LM
Northwestbudda
Great Britain

Post by Northwestbudda »

Yes please not sure how to send my private details over to you but if you could post the details on hear that would be great thanks bud….
kernowing
Great Britain

Post by kernowing »

Northwestbudda wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:51 am Yes please not sure how to send my private details over to you but if you could post the details on hear that would be great thanks bud….
I'll message the sellers, see what comes back.
To send a PM click on my username (kernowing) and you'll see the option to send a private message, it's better to use PM's rather than putting phone numbers or email addy's on a public forum.
Cheers, Pete.
2007 GL1800 Goldwing
Zumo 660LM
kernowing
Great Britain

Post by kernowing »

I have 2 replies, one will post for £60 but no offers.
The other is asking for £80 plus p&P but open to a sensible offer.
The one advertised for £10 hasn't replied yet.
2007 GL1800 Goldwing
Zumo 660LM