BT Connection of my Galaxy to my 590

Got any questions about Audio, Headsets and Earplugs then please use this section.
twowheelstom
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 20 times
Canada

Re: BT Connection of my Galaxy to my 590

Post by twowheelstom »

Upon reading thru this topic discussion, I learned something new about the different types of 3.5mm jacks.
thanks 8-)
Different-types-of-3_5-mm-connections.png
Different-types-of-3_5-mm-connections.png (102.98 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
2005 Kawasaki 800 cruiser Zumo XT 8-)
twowheelstom
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 20 times
Canada

Re: BT Connection of my Galaxy to my 590

Post by twowheelstom »

Update Report... My new ugreen 5.3 bluetooth receiver/adapter I bought on amazon arrived, learning how to use it with my Samsung phone, this thing is kind of small, very small, but I have my wired jack earbuds plugged into it and after learning from the multi-language instruction sheet how to pair this receiver to my phone (In English lol), I'm now playing MP3 music stored on the phone's SD card thru the earbuds, Success. So far so good. Next waiting for a new zumo 396 on its way. This bluetooth technology is not that easy for me to learn lol, I grew up with my Dad fixing 1950s tv sets, everything wired, no wifi, no bluetooth, just wires. And the most difficult part so far for me was eventually switching the Chinese language audio on this receiver to simple English lol. why can't they make buttons on these new things that say, 'PRESS HERE FOR ENGLISH YOU IDIOT' lol 8-)
2005 Kawasaki 800 cruiser Zumo XT 8-)