Zumo 396 Impressions

For everything Garmin Zumo 390/395/396 related
Gomer
Been liked: 3 times
United States of America

Re: Zumo 396 Impressions

Post by Gomer »

I used wifi to update my 396 when I first got it, I had some issue (cant remember what it was) and called Garmin tech support, they said to use Express and a usb connection to update. He was quite adamant about updating thru Express. FYI
mpenner
Been liked: 1 time

Post by mpenner »

CRracer wrote:I gotta see if there's a way to turn off email notifications. Text is fine, but I get tooany emails.

I do like how easy it is to clear the notification off the screen with gloves while riding!

Never had a visibility issue out riding on this sunshiny day.
There is a way to turn off email notifications. It is somewhere in the settings. If you can’t find it I’ll dig mine out and help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Stu
Site Admin
Has liked: 400 times
Been liked: 213 times
Great Britain

Post by Stu »

mpenner wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:53 am
CRracer wrote:I gotta see if there's a way to turn off email notifications. Text is fine, but I get tooany emails.

I do like how easy it is to clear the notification off the screen with gloves while riding!

Never had a visibility issue out riding on this sunshiny day.
There is a way to turn off email notifications. It is somewhere in the settings. If you can’t find it I’ll dig mine out and help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't you manage the notifications through the app on the phone?
CRracer
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 5 times
United States of America

Post by CRracer »

I did find it, I do believe it was in the app, but not 100% sure. Anyways, I could disable email notifications. There was actually a ton of apps that could give notifications.