Software update 2.5

Having Garmin zumo XT problems? there is loads of help and advice in this forum
Hati
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times
Australia

Software update 2.5

Post by Hati »

It's out. I am in the middle of dealing with a ticket submission (audio warnings do not turn off) and they just responded to me to install the latest and see if my issue is fixed.

Other fixes: tracks can now be selected individually to show, like the 595 used to have it, plus a few other improvements.
Ray N.
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 3 times
United States of America

Re: Software update 2.5

Post by Ray N. »

Thanks, Hati!
I'm on my way to the garage to get my XT for the update.
Last edited by Ray N. on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2021 Goldwing DCT Tour - Zumo XT
Hesmink
Netherlands

Post by Hesmink »

Hati wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:07 am It's out. I am in the middle of dealing with a ticket submission (audio warnings do not turn off) and they just responded to me to install the latest and see if my issue is fixed.

Other fixes: tracks can now be selected individually to show, like the 595 used to have it, plus a few other improvements.
Is the audio issue fixed for you?
I have a similar issue where I get a warning every time I reach an area with a lower speed. No way to turn it off.
Skipper
Been liked: 4 times
Sweden

Post by Skipper »

Could one hope they have inluded the TPMS in this update,??
2010 Vulcan 1700 CT (Nomad)
RV Kabe Travelmaster 880 LT Royal
Hati
Been liked: 15 times
Australia

Post by Hati »

No and no, I'm afraid. They did not fix the audio issue. I still have the ticket open but have not heard from Garmin staff in two weeks. Yes, highly annoying that audio warning. Only way to turn it off is to mute the XT, which in turn kills any voice assistance for navigation. Not a biggie for me, I go by visual only for years now. What is a biggie that muting is only 'sticking' until the unit is powered down. Need to remember it every time your start the bike up to mute it. A real pain in the ass.

There is no TPMS either. Honestly, I would be very surprised if they did, got the feeling that they did not include support. If they have, why not turn it on from the word go...
Hesmink
Netherlands

Post by Hesmink »

Hati wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:38 am No and no, I'm afraid. They did not fix the audio issue. I still have the ticket open but have not heard from Garmin staff in two weeks. Yes, highly annoying that audio warning. Only way to turn it off is to mute the XT, which in turn kills any voice assistance for navigation. Not a biggie for me, I go by visual only for years now. What is a biggie that muting is only 'sticking' until the unit is powered down. Need to remember it every time your start the bike up to mute it. A real pain in the ass.

There is no TPMS either. Honestly, I would be very surprised if they did, got the feeling that they did not include support. If they have, why not turn it on from the word go...
Good to know that I'm not alone in having this very annoying audio issue.