Sound issue after FW upgrade.

Having Garmin zumo XT problems? there is loads of help and advice in this forum
roberto7654
Great Britain

Re: Sound issue after FW upgrade.

Post by roberto7654 »

@dunaj Before FW update have you had a GPS instructions spoken in a background as an overlay audio on top of streamed music or has the music been paused every time prior to a GPS voice?

I’ve switched from mobile GPS app (TomTom Go) to Zumo XT as my first dedicated GPS and with my cheap BT headset now my music stream is interrupted every time to get my GPS directions and this was not the case while I was using an app. I thought Sena 20s should play both music and GPS directions simultaneously. Am I wrong here?
dunaj
Has liked: 1 time
Slovakia

Post by dunaj »

Its not working. The music will definitely not pause, it will only be covered by the navigation instruction with that noise. The fault is probably not in Sena, because Sena works great on a Honda Goldwing. There the music is only muted and an instruction is heard with it.
dunaj
Has liked: 1 time
Slovakia

Post by dunaj »

The issue for Sena 20S has been improved. No more noise, just a gap with silence.

FW 2.0.5

January 6, 2021

Minor bug fix with removing the noise that occurs when HFP audio (directions from GPS devices, digital assistants, etc.) is heard while playing music

https://www.sena.com/product/20s-evo/firmware-history