Cardo Packtalk Firmware update 5.3 (November 20th, 2019)

Got any questions about Audio, Headsets and Earplugs then please use this section.
mzeist
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 31 times
Netherlands

Cardo Packtalk Firmware update 5.3 (November 20th, 2019)

Post by mzeist »

Cardo Packtalk Firmware update 5.3 (20 nov 2019)

Firmware upgrade (version 5.3) release notes:

- To all our riders who like Lasagna, Paella, and Sushi, we have cleared all unnecessary spices in the Natural Voice Operation in Italian, Spanish, and Japanese. You can now ride, and use your unit hands-free with your improved Natural Voice Operation supported units ( PACKTALK Bold, PACKTALK Slim, FREECOM4+). For this feature to take effect, you also need to update your Cardo Connect App.
- “Voice recognition sensitivity” is now supported through the Cardo Connect App, and allows you to tune your Natural Voice Operation experience.
- While connected to a DMC group, you’ll now notice an even better Audio Mixing experience.
- We have caught some Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off.

https://www.cardosystems.com/support/pa ... d-support/
Groet, Marcel.
ST1300 - Etrex Vista, 60CS, Co300, SPIII, SP2610, Nuvi760, Zumo660, Or650, Nuvi3590, Zumo590/5, Zumo XT
Stu
Site Admin
Has liked: 398 times
Been liked: 212 times
Great Britain

Re: Cardo Packtalk Firmware update 5.3 (November 20th, 2019)

Post by Stu »

I will have to update mine!
tojjer
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 20 times
Great Britain

Post by tojjer »

Mine's is done. Installed the "updater" but it didn't recognise my unit at first two attempts. Plugged it in for the third time and off it went. I assume it was still installing something in the background, so may pay to give it a little while before you try to update the unit.
Stu
Site Admin
Has liked: 398 times
Been liked: 212 times
Great Britain

Post by Stu »

tojjer wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:34 pm Mine's is done. Installed the "updater" but it didn't recognise my unit at first two attempts. Plugged it in for the third time and off it went. I assume it was still installing something in the background, so may pay to give it a little while before you try to update the unit.
Mine did exactly the same but after updating the first one all others (4) connected just fine