US & Canada H-D Dealers Jun 21, 2018 Updates

dave726
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 8 times
United States of America

US & Canada H-D Dealers Jun 21, 2018 Updates

Post by dave726 »

US & Canada H-D Dealers contains 852 licensed Harley Davidson locations. Those that do not include service are marked with a leading asterisk (*). The attached zip file contains the following recent changes. Currently I'm manually reviewing each location and existence. 35/851 of the way there. So far I've found missing T-shirt stores and one in Alaska under the ocean bay.
2018-May
New: *Wild One H-D, Policaro H-D Oakville
Renamed: Chesapeake H-D to Eisenhauer's Chesapeake H-D, Rocky Mount H-D to Black Cat H-D, Chester's Fort Lauderdale H-D to Alligator Alley H-D, Valley H-D Wheeling to Valley H-D, Battley H-D to District H-D, Hal's H-D to Irontown H-D, *Dudley Perkins Co Fisherman's Wharf to *Alcatraz H-D Fisherman's Wharf, Thunder Creek H-D to While Lightning H-D
Moved: Valley H-D, H-D of Indianapolis, *Cocoa Beach H-D, *Deadwood H-D
Fixed Loc:
Deleted: Sierra Vista H-D, *Barb's H-D Philadelphia, *Boston H-D, *Central Maine H-D, *Diamond Head H-D, *H-D Military Sales, *Mile High H-D Int'l Airport, *H-D of Tampa, *Hollywood H-D

2018-Jan
New: *Tomahawk H-D
Renamed: H-D of Augusta to Timms H-D of Augusta, Cycle World of Athens to H-D of Athens, Staten Island H-D to H-D of Staten Island, Rommel H-D Durham to Raging Bull H-D, Rommel H-D Scranton to Electric City H-D
Moved:
Fixed Loc:
Deleted: Rommel H-D Plains Township
Last edited by dave726 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moose
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 21 times
United States of America

Re: US & Canada H-D Dealers May 1, 2017 Updates

Post by Moose »

dave thanks for posting just replaced my 595 and had to reload

here is a question how do I put both harley and diners on the gps with out erasing one or the other can a separate icon go on the home screen i put the harley one on now for the diners ?
rbentnail
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 194 times
United States of America

Post by rbentnail »

Don't know if it's helpful or not, but both the Greensboro & High Point, NC USA HD dealerships closed about 3 months ago and a new store opened about 1/2 way between where the 2 different ones used to be.
Russ B. Zumo 595 & XT
2007 & 2013 USA Yamaha FJR1300A
dave726
United States of America

Re: US & Canada H-D Dealers Jun21, 2018 Updates

Post by dave726 »

US & Canada H-D Dealers contains 842 licensed Harley Davidson locations. Those that do not include service are marked with a leading asterisk (*). The attached zip file contains the following recent changes. The massive review has completed.
2018-Jun
New: Summerville H-D, Abitibi H-D, *Chimney Rock H-D, *First Flight H-D
Renamed: Black Widow H-D to Bert's Black Widow H-D, Surdyke H-D to Tim Surdyke’s Gold Star H-D, *Pig Trail H-D to *Eureka Springs H-D, *Harley-Haven to *Virginia Beach H-D, Barger H-D to Top Rocker H-D, Biker Bob's H-D Motown to Motown H-D, Southtowns Buffalo H-D Shop to Buffalo H-D, Carson City H-D to Battle Born H-D, Century H-D to Stinger H-D, Charlie's H-D to Black Sheep H-D, Dudley Perkins H-D to San Francisco H-D, Dubuque H-D to McGrath Dubuque H-D, Fort Hood H-D to Horny Toad H-D Fort Hood, Granite State H-D to Twin States H-D, Guidera's H-D to H-D of Yuba City, H-D Central to Platte River H-D, H-D San Jose to Lane Splitter H-D, H-D of Greensboro to Riding High H-D, H-D of Palm Beach to Palm Beach H-D, Hall's H-D Chico to Sierra Steel H-D, High Country H-D/Buell to High Country H-D, Highland H-D LaVale to Highland H-D Shop, Kamloops H-D to Barnes H-D Kamloops, Kane's H-D to Gasoline Alley H-D Kelowna, Mankato H-D to Dave's River Valley H-D, Monterey H-D Salinas to West Coast H-D, Moto RT 66 H-D to Premont H-D Beauce, Nees H-D to Iron Eagle H-D, Ray Price H-D to Tobacco Road H-D, Renegade H-D to Taboo H-D, Sandhill H-D to Cox's Double Eagle H-D, Sherbrooke H-D to Carrier H-D Sherbrooke, Sweetwater H-D to Coronado Beach H-D, The Outpost Alaska H-D to H-D Farthest North Outpost, Twin Cities H-D Blaine to Twin Cities H-D North, Waterkotte H-D to I-57 Roadhouse H-D
Moved: *Mt Rainier H-D, *Savannah H-D on River St, *Twin Cities H-D Mall of America, Ernie's H-D, Carrier H-D Sherbrooke, Twin Cities H-D North, Russ' Ocean State H-D
Fixed Loc: *Smoky Mountain H-D Kodak, *Windy City H-D O'Hare Int'l Airport, AD Farrow H-D Shop at North Star, Edge H-D, Riding High H-D, S & P H-D
Deleted: *Ridge Runner H-D, *French Lick H-D, *Park City H-D, *Four Rivers H-D Grand Rivers, *The Harley Shop, *West Maui H-D, *Zip Mackinac Island H-D, Bibeau Moto Sport, Buffalo H-D, Swiss Valley H-D, *Las Vegas H-D New York New York, *Las Vegas H-D Rio Hotel
H-D POIs 18 Jun21.zip
Support zumouserforums.co.uk
(134.42 KiB) Downloaded 2683 times
dave726
United States of America

Re: US & Canada H-D Dealers Jun 21, 2018 Updates

Post by dave726 »

rbentnail wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:39 pm Don't know if it's helpful or not, but both the Greensboro & High Point, NC USA HD dealerships closed about 3 months ago and a new store opened about 1/2 way between where the 2 different ones used to be.
Riding High H-D should be in the correct location as far as I can tell from looking at satellite images of just a forest. Send me better coords if you visit it. Thanks.
PS. They should rename this dealership to Riding Straight H-D. No sense encouraging fools to act foolishly.
Last edited by dave726 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moose
United States of America

Post by Moose »

thanks for all the work
dave726
United States of America

Post by dave726 »

Moose wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm here is a question how do I put both harley and diners on the gps with out erasing one or the other can a separate icon go on the home screen i put the harley one on now for the diners ?
I've got the Z665, and only one .gpi file puts a menu item on the Whereto? screen. Custom POIs, using poiloader, can add many categories for searching. Sub-folders also help in the poiloader file structure.
rbentnail
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 194 times
United States of America

Post by rbentnail »

dave726 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 am
rbentnail wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:39 pm Don't know if it's helpful or not, but both the Greensboro & High Point, NC USA HD dealerships closed about 3 months ago and a new store opened about 1/2 way between where the 2 different ones used to be.
Riding High H-D should be in the correct location as far as I can tell from looking at satellite images of just a forest. Send me better coords if you visit it. Thanks.
PS. They should rename this dealership to Riding Straight H-D. No sense encouraging fools to act foolishly.
Yep, that's the one, Riding High, where the forest used to be. I don't often get up thataways but if I do....
Russ B. Zumo 595 & XT
2007 & 2013 USA Yamaha FJR1300A
Moose
United States of America

Post by Moose »

dave726 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:37 am
Moose wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm here is a question how do I put both harley and diners on the gps with out erasing one or the other can a separate icon go on the home screen i put the harley one on now for the diners ?
I've got the Z665, and only one .gpi file puts a menu item on the Whereto? screen. Custom POIs, using poiloader, can add many categories for searching. Sub-folders also help in the poiloader file structure.
I'm ok with it in the custom but using poi loader doesn't that erase the previous poi ?
dave726
United States of America

Post by dave726 »

Establish a tree starting with folder name POI. Point POILoader to POI folder and all under it will be in Custom POIs. (Note .gpi files here just to organize them. POILoader ignores them.
My POI folder:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (37.16 KiB) Viewed 28319 times