Hello from Sweden

Feel free to join up and say hello here.
Hddeluxe
Been liked: 1 time
Sweden

Hello from Sweden

Post by Hddeluxe »

I am an old (3/4 century) biker. I live in Sweden and got my riding education in the army 1964, but only been riding actively for the last forty Years ;)

My first Garmin, (1981)was an military unit, Garmin12, without map. Only a small screen with an arrow and a distance measure i.e. home is in that direction :arrow: at 550 km.
After that I’ve had: Garmin V, Garmin Street Map III, Garmin GPSMAP 276C, Garmin GPSMAP 276Cx, Garmin Zumo 390, Garmin Zumo 396LM, Garmin RoadTech Zumo 660, Garmin Zumo 595LM and now Garmin Zumo XT.
Several of the units have been refurbished for shortcomings so I’ve had a lot of Garmin’s over the years! My absolute favourite hardware-wise have been the GpsMap 276Cx.

Hopefully the XT will be a new favourite, but the lack of LiveTrack is not a good beginning. When searching for an hint of how to access the function I found this forum and hopefully someone can find a way to fix this problem.
I’m also confused about what extra apps I need, Drive, Smartlink, Foursquare, Explore and what not...
So I will start exploring the forum now. 8-)
🇸🇪 Harley Davidson FLSTNSE Deluxe CVO 2014
kernowing
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 55 times
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by kernowing »

Welcome to the Zumo User Forum, hopefully you'll find the answers you seek 8-) You've certainly had some Garmins over the years!!
2007 GL1800 Goldwing
2018 Triumph Speedmaster 1200 (now sold)
Zumo 660LM
Wingstyle
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times
United States of America

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by Wingstyle »

Welcome to the forum hddeluxe.